1. We do not take a deposit for chain hire, but we do take full payment at point of booking (Amex/Visa/MasterCard).
2. Bookings can be cancelled without penalty up to 7 days before the collection/dispatch date.
3. Any damage or loss caused to hired products must be paid for in full, including damage caused by incorrect fitting. It is advisable to check with your insurance company that goods are covered before travelling.
4. Check the product(s) are securely fixed at regular intervals during your journey, we cannot be responsible for the security of the equipment once it has left our premises.
5. Please return a hire product in the condition you received it, failure to do so may result in an additional cleaning charge.
6. Outward carriage charges do not cover return/collection. It is your responsibility to return the chains to our premises within 30 days of receiving them. If you return items via a courier company please retain proof of dispatch.